Can prostate test results vary every month?
Yes it can.
Thank you for the query.
Yes it can definitely change in a month. Especially if you have benign prostate enlargement or inflammation. Even slight swelling can cause its enlargement causing urination problems.
PSA is a good and sensitive prostate indicator which can change with prostate anount and activity.
Hope this helps.
Inflammation can be the reason.
It could be an inflammation than.
Antibiotics can help.
3 months of antibiotic treatment can help. But first, you should have sperm analysis to diagnose it.
Yes it may get back to normal.
Yes, if enlargement is caused by mentioned inflammation than you may hope it will get back to normal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sperm sample results with prostatitis
- Tests to detect pus in prostate
- Blood tests for prostate problems
- Fnac test in prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer test kit
- Prostate cancer psa results
- Urine test prostate
- Urine test for prostate cancer
- Prostate psa test levels
- Inconclusive prostate cancer biopsy results
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?