Can prostate cancer betreated with casodex?
With YOUR KNOWLEDGE, would YOU ADVISE to start TAKING CASODEX, soon as POSSIBLE, to STOP further occurence(s) or, would YOU suggest TAKING OUT the Prostate. The patient IS GOING back to HIS doctor Tomorrow... I NEED a QUICK REPLY. THANK YOU!!!
I have read your query with diligence.
If I were the treating doctor of this patient, I would start him on Casodex at the earliest and would also plan for an elective Prostatectomy in a week's time.
Casodex has been approved by the FDA in 1995 and various clinical studies have proved its effectiveness along with LHRH in the treatment of locally limited prostate cancer specially stage D2.
Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have more concerns.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cancer shot for prostate cancer
- Casodex vs lupron prostate cancer
- Casodex side effects prostate cancer
- Casodex dosing in prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer and prostatic diseases
- Casodex prostate cancer
- Enlarged prostate and prostate cancer
- Casodex prostate cancer treatment
- Can prostate cancer betreated with casodex
- Swollen ankles prostate cancer
- Pregnant. Planning for abortion. Is there any medication or natural...
- Suffering from premature ejaculation. Not cured by zolofit. How to solve...
- Facing abnormal bowel movement, unable to gain weight and have loss of...
- Having nausea, light-headedness, constant hunger, heart palpitation,...
- Suffering from premature ejaculation. Prescribed with Zoloft and prozak....
- Why am I having numbness on lower lip at night?
- Started shivering with fever and pain in bones all over body. Looking...
- Having pain in leg after a long drive. How to get relief?
- Consistent complaint of acidity, breathlessness, back pain on...
- What happen after taking overdose of cardizem er?