Can pregnancy occur without penetration?

Question
This is a pregnsncy related question. I went to the toilet to urinate and then after I had finished, my sister went in straights after. Now my worry is that if was sperm on the toilet BOWL, ( not the actual seal ) because I sit whilst urinating, could she get pregnsnt IF her private area touches the bowl somehow because I had sex with partner around 15 hours previously therefore ejaculated 15 hours before this incident. So if we assume there was sperm in toilet bowl and it somehow did touch her private area the time she was in the toilet, could pregnsncy occur ??
Posted Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
NO, it will never happen.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

NO, it will never happen.

Sperm cannot survive on a toilet bowl. It will die.

Do not worry. Your sister is not getting pregnant.

Feel free to consult me directly
http://bit.ly/drsombiswas

Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Can pregnancy occur without penetration? 1 hour later
My main concern is that there was only a 30 second gap between myself coming out of the toilet and my sister going in. It was instant. So if her private area did touch the fluid, pregnancy would still not occur. I did not ejaculate in the toilet. It was 15 hours previous so my main worry was what if there was small amount sperm still left in my urethra when I went to urinate. Now obviously there was zero intercourse but if there was touch between bowl and my sister, would it still be impossible for pregnsncy to occur. My questions are as follows
1. Can sperm without any aid whatsoever travel through the vsgina and cause pregnsncy ON THEIR OWN without inter course but let's just say they came in brief contact with vsgina ( the toilet incident). Brief touch
2. Can sperm enter the vagina by themselves from a surface (toilet bowl )
3. Is it absolutely impossible without any doubt in your opinion for pregnsncy to occur with this incident even if there was a touch between her private and fluid on bowl ?
4. Is pregnsncy completely impossible without sex, penetration , and direct injection of sperm
Into vagina ?
Thankyou very much. I look forward to response

Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
DearXXXX,

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXX,

The answers to your questions,

1) NO, human sperms cannot travel like that. They die.

2) NO they cannot.

3) YES it is impossible, she cannot be pregnant

4) YEs pregnancy is completely impossible without sex, penetration , and direct injection of sperm Into vagina

Dr Som

Follow-up: Can pregnancy occur without penetration? 37 minutes later
So pregnsncy is completely non existence, zero impossible in this scensrio? And finally what would happen assuming there was a brief touch between fluid and herself whilst in the toilet ?

Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nothing will happen

Detailed Answer:

Nothing will happen . The sperm will die .

Yes its impossible in this scenario to get pregnant.

Follow-up: Can pregnancy occur without penetration? 2 minutes later
And finally pregnsncy without sex is non existent and I should forget about this scenario completely ?

Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 0 minute later
Brief Answer:
Yes, thats right.

Detailed Answer:
Yes, thats right.

Thanks so fully clarify the chances of pregnancy from this situation are zero, impossible non existent without any doubt at all ?

Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes

Detailed Answer:
Yes

Do not worry

Dr Som MD