Can practicing arithmetic subtest increase the score?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Practicing does not artificially increase your score. The test is designed to measure what you are able to do at your best -- if you are able to do serial 7s even with practicing allowed, this is normal. Don't worry, your score is accurate.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is cardiac arithmetic
- Arithmetic heart attack symptoms
- Baby with arithmetic heart beat
- Causes of arithmetic heartbeat babies
- Is hand practice helps in increasing height
- What is arithmetic heartbeat babies
- Arithmetic heart beat in a fetus
- Practical tips for increasing hip sizes
- Symptoms arithmetic heart beat
- Hand practice increase height