Can poor posture lead to persistent headache after head injury?
Postural care is compulsory
Hi! Welcome to health care magic! Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible.
First of all, it is sad to know what she had gone through. Based on the history you have shared, it is very important in such patients that proper postural care should be ensured as it can cause various skeletal or muscular problems in the long run. As far now, yes it can be one of the main reasons for her pain. The role of proper nursing care by attendants and immediate care takers is to ensure all these supportive measures. You can keep supports at wheel chair including pillows supporting her head if she can't keep her neck in proper posture. Also do emsure proper physiotherapy and relevant exercises for long term better outcomes. Taking OTC analgesics like acetaminophen may help with pain. Hope this has answered your query, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizziness nausea headache months after head injury
- What is the remedy for headache after a head injury
- Bad headache after head injury
- Headache and dizziness after head injury
- Headache after head injury
- Nausea and headache after head injury concussion
- Headache and stomach ache after head injury
- Headache after head injury is this normal
- Could headaches and nosebleed after an head injury be serious
- Dizziness nausea headaches after head injury