Can plugged nostrils cause sensitive hearing?
Eustachian tube dysfunction
The audiometry report suggests absolutely normal hearing.
From the complaints it seems to be eustachian tube dysfunction.
The symptoms mentioned by you are suggestive of eustachian tube laxity.
My advise is you should get a x-ray paranasal sinuses done and a eustachian tube function test done.
Follow up with the reports so that I can suggest you better.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Priyanka Aggarwal, ENT Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Shooting hearing protection ear plugs
- Left nostril plugged and tonsil sore
- How to help sensitive hearing
- Left nostril plugged and left eye hazy
- Sinus infection one nostril plugged
- Nostrils plugged at night
- Nostrils burn and ears plugged
- One nostril plugged and one eye watering
- Sensitive hearing with asthma
- Plugged nostril and nose bleeds