Can persistent sneezing during pregnancy cause any harm to fetus?
Montaire LC daily
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
If you are having allergic rhinitis, that is aggravated in pregnancy due to the nasal congestion caused by the hormonal changes of pregnancy.
If Montaire LC is not giving you relief on alternate day dosing, then you can take it daily after getting prescription from the doctor.
Sneezing is generally not a problem for the fetus, however continous sneezing throughout the day can cause pain in lower abdomen.
It is better to treat it at the earliest.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist
Happy to help
Bloating is common in early pregnancy due to the effect of the pregnancy hormones, especially progesterone.
You should avoid tea, coffee, spicy and oily food.
If it is causing much discomfort, then you can have antacid tablet or syrup for relief.
Iam happy to have helped you.
You can get back to me anytime for further queries by asking a direct question to me on the health care magic portal.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taken primolut during pregnancy can it harm the fetus
- Heavy sneezing during pregnancy
- Will slimming pills harm the fetus during pregnancy
- Hard sneeze during pregnancy
- Sneezing causing bleeding during pregnancy
- Hyperactive fetus during pregnancy
- Will the diagnosis of fibroid during pregnancy harm the fetus
- What causes less movement in fetus during pregnancy
- What causes slow fetus development during pregnancy
- What causes inconsistent growth of fetus during pregnancy