Can patellar tracking disorder symptoms only be prevalent at night?
patellar tracking disease should remain all day
I have read your query.
Patellar tracking disease will not be present at night only.
on every movement of knee this will give pain.
As per your history there is possibility of early arthritis or muscle cramp which are common in night.
I will advise you to take plenty of water.
calcium and vitamin D supplements will help you.
standing x ray knee and skyline view will help you.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and Tens may give you relief.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Uninary track infection symptoms
- Symptoms of chronic patellar subluxation
- Symptoms of Patellar femoral syndrome
- Heart attack symptoms only at night
- Symptoms of patellar injury
- Pristiq withdrawal symptoms only
- Symptoms of patellar tendonitis
- Patella tracking disorder symptoms
- Symptoms of patellar tendon injury
- Stomach flu symptoms only at night