Can parasitic infections cause blurred vision, fatigue, memory loss, muscle and stomach ache?

Dr. Vaishalee Punj

Posted on Fri, 20 Apr 2018 in Women's Health
Question: I also am on hrt have been for 18 months I'm on XXXXXXX 100mg and estrogen 6mg per day I've just come off a year of depo that was ability this is to add to my parasite problem thanks
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly send details of your symptoms

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I have read your query. What makes you think that you have parasite problem. Kindly describe in detail your symptoms so that I am better able to help you.

There are many safe and effective anti-parasitic medicines like albendazole, mebendazole etc available. These can be taken as preventive measure also. These are prescription medicines.

Waiting for your reply.
Dr Vaishalee

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Vaishalee Punj 10 minutes later
okay thanks I have a really sharp eye but I have a magnifying glass also look I understand everyone has parasites wether it a problem or not but to me it's gotten worse to the point that I can pick them off me my immune system is weak is there something to take to boost your immune system also???
symptoms
blurred vision
fatigued
muscle aches and pains
memory loss
foggy head unable to think straight
sweating
stomach pains
that's all I can think of right now
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Parasitic infections happen due to exposure

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

Parasitic infections happen due to exposure. Kindly check where you are getting it from. Most of the time its from food or drinking water. Take home made, well cooked food and cleaner drinking water (preferably filtered by reverse osmosis technique).

Getting stomach pain suggest gut inflammation. This maybe causing symptoms of fatigue, memory loss, foggy head, blurred vision.

Regarding your skin symptoms, it seems to be some mite. Can you click a photo and send?

Dr Vaishalee