Thanks for posting the query on XXXXXXX After going through the query, I would like to comment the following:
1. You seem to be having desaturation with accompanied panic attacks.
2. Sometimes if there are too much tremors then the reading may be inaccurate.
3. You can have a baseline oxygen saturation
is low on ABG also then further evaluation is recommended.
4. If you do not have any chest complaints like cough
, breathlessness etc. then a sleep study may be of value as sometimes sleep disorders are likely to cause such changes. Also if you are obese
it may sometimes be related to the desaturation.
5. In any case if the desaturation of 82 is correct then you need to get yourself evaluated with a pulmonologist.
I hope I have answered your query. I will be glad to answer follow up queries if any.
Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries.
Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra
MBBS MD DNB