Can pancoast tumors be mistaken for calcified granuloma?
Very less chances for mistaken.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Usually size of pancoast tumour is more (more than 5cm) while calcified granuloma is usually less than 2-3 cm, so chances of mistake are less.
To clarify this, better to get done CT thorax with Contrast.
Please let me know
1. Do u you had CT or only chest x ray?
2. Do you have previous tuberculosis in past?
Please reply me answers of above asked questions, so that I can guide you better. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Average size calcified granuloma
- Calcified granuloma lungs bulimia
- Calcified granuloma trachea
- Subpleural calcified granuloma
- Calcified granulomas in liver and spleen
- Calcified granuloma left paracardiac
- Ayurveda eliminating calcified granuloma
- Treatment for calcified granuloma
- Calcified granuloma lung
- Basilar calcified granuloma
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?