Can oxycodone be hard on your stomach?
Not common but possible
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
Oxycodone is not known to commonly cause symptoms of stomach pain. This is more common with other pain medications like ibuprofen, diclofenac, aspirin, etc. In very rare circumstances, this may happen but, it is not a common observation. Other causes should be sought first before settling on oxycodone as a possible cause of stomach pain.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications should need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Epididymitis oxycodone
- Oxycodone and pregnant
- Oxycodone ir vs oxycodone
- Oxycodone for tonsillectomy
- Oxycodone and cholesterol
- Injected oxycodone swollen red hard skin
- Is upper right abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of acetaminophen/oxycodone?
- Is abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of oxycodone and acetaminophen?
- Oxycodone breathe hard
- Is stomach cramps a side effect of oxycodone and acetaminophen?