Can overgrowth of bacteria in stomach cause gastric?
Am having gastric problem. Earlier I reported a to healthcaremagic about a medication to cure blood coming in saliva (Tab Advent and Montair FX). That got cured. Along with that my gastric problem also got cured. Motions were good, I was feeling hungry like it used to be nearly an year ago etc after having this tablet for a week until I had the last tablet. After almost a week, I started getting the gastric problem again. Bloating feeling eventhough I didnt have potato etc. I get this problem in 5-10 minutes after having potato, egg, greenpeace etc.
When I googled, I found that the overgrowth of bacteria can be one problem which is reaching to upper parts in the intestine from guts.
So I need your expert advice on this. I don't know if this is overgrowth of bacteria or some other problem.
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
You have dyspeptic symptoms.
There are many different causes and overgrowth of bacteria is just one of the causes.
Please Check you blood glucose levels.
You can take Cap. Iladac-L 1-0-0 before breakfast for 4 weeks for relief.
You may require endoscopy if there is no relief.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gastric emptying test stomach
- Causes stomach gastric pain
- Gastric ulcer stomach noise
- Stomach gastric polyps
- Gastric bypass stomach stretching
- Rear car accident cause gastric in stomach
- Gastric feeding tube stomach
- Gastric reflux causing stomach throbbing
- Stomach pain and gastric problem
- Gastric stomach bug
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?