Can one use a self-repaired denture and does it cause any health issues?
It's harmless.. still be cautious about alignment.
Glue is not known to be harmful to health or carcinogenic after it's dried completel. So it's not likely to make any harm. You can use your self repaired denture after drying, because the tooth is stuck by using glue.
At the same time other factors need to be considered in this issue. That is being an untrained person, the dental alignment might have changed while replacing the dropped teeth from your denture which might cause-
Also Altered mechanism and improper chewing of food resulting in insufficient digestion & nutritional deficiency.
Mal placed tooth may cause irritation/ injury to tongue, cheek.. to cause ulcer.
I would suggest you to be watchful for above things while you use your denture & consult your dentist in case you observe any of these in time.
Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What health issue causes fatigue
- Health issues related to prolonged computer use
- Lower denture fit issues
- Health issues caused by dairy food
- What causes mental health issues
- Sinus issues from dentures
- Health issues by prolonged use of computers
- Over using computers cause health issues
- Health issues when using computers
- Health issue of using computer