Can one use Lidocaine patche during pregnancy?
Pregnancy for sore neck
Safe in pregnancy.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Lidocaine is a local anesthetic and does not penetrate blood. So yes they are very safe in pregnancy even and you can use that for sore neck muscles. However trying from conventional measures like NSAIDs, muscle relaxants, massages etc is wise and if still no improvement you may opt for lidocaine patch.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lidocaine patches for pain relief
- How to use lidocaine patch
- Lidocaine patch and keloids
- Lidocaine patch for nerve pain
- Lidocaine patch for sciatica
- Lidocaine patch for spinal stenosis
- Lidocaine patch for neck pain
- Lidocaine patch for treatment of keloids
- Lidocaine patch for back pain
- Lidocaine patch on testicles