Can one take Folvite without consulting a doctor while planning for a pregnancy?
Can I take them at any time of the day? Should I take them before eating or after?
You can take Folvite.
If you are planning for pregnancy and both of you are normal, can take the tablet any time of the day.It should be continued even after pregnancy. For this you need not consult any body.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. B. Radhakrishnan Nair,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does taking folvite not in time affect pregnancy
- Why we take folvite in pregnancy
- Function of folvite during pregnancy planning
- Is it safe to take folvite and doxinate during pregnancy
- Is tab folvite helpful in pregnancy
- Folvite tablets before planning pregnancy
- Uses of folvite tablets taking during pregnancy
- Folic acid pregnancy folvite
- Folvite tablets help in pregnancy
- Can i take folibest instead of folvite in pregnancy