Can one take Focalin while breastfeeding?
Thanks for the query
There is limited information available regarding focalin xr and lactation. However those limited studies on animals and humans indicate that using foscalin xr during lactation is relatively safe and does not harm the infant.
Foscalin xr has a short half life. Which means that you can start breasfeeding the next day after stopping the medication
I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking microgynon 30 while breastfeeding
- Is it safe to take amoxacillin while breastfeeding
- Is it safe to take sinarest while breastfeeding
- Is postinor ok to take while breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding while taking celestamine
- Is taking focalin for add advisable
- Is benadryl safe to take while breastfeeding
- Result of taking roxid while breastfeeding
- Is it safe to take isoniazid while breastfeeding
- Is it safe to take primolutin while breastfeeding
- Suggest remedy for flow of semen in urine
- Are androgen receptors always present in androgen target tissues by birth?
- Should Ecosprin intake be continued when cholesterol is 210?
- Does frequent fatigue indicative of thyroid problem?
- What causes severe headaches?
- What causes sudden explosive sound in mouth?
- What does scars around foreskin after masturbation indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain due to UTI
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to be normal in a recovering...
- What causes nausea and cold sweats after taking Tami Flu?