Can one have more blood vessels on left side of the brain?
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Normally, both sides of brain have the same or near the same number of blood vessels.
If there were discovered more and abnormal vessels in one part of brain, it could be a vascular malformation the explanation.
Pain and swelling at temple may be related to impairment of blood flow at that side, or can be a separate condition such giant cell temporal arteritis.
It is necessary to upload the CT results in order to understand better your condition.
MRI and angio MRI will give the needed information to achieve a correct diagnosis.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?