Can one glass of alcohol effectively treat hangover symptoms?
Technically you may be better with Alcohol but that is not a healthy way to handle the situation.
I advise increasing the fluid intake especially electrolytes in the form of buttermilk which is a fermented dairy product.
The Raynaud's is setting in with the evidence of freezing of arm and fingers. You may need medication for this. I suggest seeing a doctor about this problem.
The upper left stomach pain is not a good sign, it could be gastritis or pancreas that is an issue after a bout of alcohol.
You can take Tab PRILOSEC OTC along with Mylanta.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Suma Parinam, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat norovirus symptoms
- Symptoms of fetal alcohol effects
- Glass stuck in foot symptoms
- Ground glass in lungs symptoms
- Hangover symptoms without drinking
- Natural treat diverticulitis symptoms
- How are hyperthyroid symptoms treated
- Symptoms of alcoholism
- Symptoms of partially treated meningitis
- Symptoms of alcohol withdrawal symptoms