Can nighttime calcium supplements lead to kidney stones?
I have gone through your query, it is not true that calcium supplements cause stone formation, You can take it twice daily without any side effects.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Calcium supplements before colonoscopy
- Prevent calcium oxalate kidney stones
- Calcium and kidney stone formation
- Lisinopril and calcium supplement
- Vitamin supplements and kidney stones
- Natural supplement for kidney stones
- Newborn baby calcium supplement?
- Sildenafil calcium oxalate kidney stones
- Will calcium supplements cause artery
- Calcium supplement kidney stones
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...