Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Can my penis size increase and become straight?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
Can my penis size increas 2 inches and straight
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query.

Please understand that the male genital organs including penis grows in size under the influence of male hormone. This growth in size and shape of penis is normally remarkable during puberty that is age of about 12-14 years in boys. During this time the body changes happens and you start having erection and sexual stimulation.

This is normal physiology for all. After this age till adulthood the growth in genitals takes place. After that nothing can increase or decrease the size of penis.

The hand practice which is normally called masturbation has got no effect on size and shape of penis.

Please also note that the size of penis and sexual pleasure has got no relations.

I hope this clarifies your doubts.

In case you have got something more to ask, do write again.

In case you do not have any further query, please accept the answer.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor