Can mercilon causes blood in stool?

Dr. Guru

Posted on Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: can mercilon cause blood in stool? I have been on it for 2 months and a week now and in the last few days have noticed blood in my stool. I am being treated for a cyst.
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Usually it does not Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Usually it does not. Possible side effects include intermenstrual bleeding, changes in cervical secretion, Breast tenderness, pain, enlargement or secretion, Nausea, vomiting, Headache, etc. But blood in stool is not reported. However, mercilon use should be reconsidered if there are any circulatory and blood vessel disorders. You may need to get evaluated for those. Please report your blood in my stool, immediately to the treating doctor. Hope I have answered your query. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!