Can medical marijuana be taken with Metformin, Effexor and Digoxin?
I have reviewed this information fully about marijuana and all reported medications. There is no risk in taking them together.
As of date, marijuana has not to be reported as a major contraindication to any prescription drug.
The highest level of warning has been for therapy to be well monitored when in combination with certain drugs.
None of your reported medications falls in this category.
I wish your husband well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why is metformin er taken for
- Oxyelite pro taken with effexor
- Glipizide and metformin taken together
- Is there an alternative for effexor 75mg medication
- Can effexor be taken with herbal supplement oxyelite
- Flecainide and digoxin taken together
- Taking effexor for anxiety vomiting need alternate medication
- The effects of smoking marijuana on effexor
- Metformin tablets taken accidentally
- Can metformin be taken with hydroxycut