Can liver disease affect pregnancy?
No risk to pregnancy
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
A fatty liver is just a coincidental finding on an ultrasound scan.
The liver enzymes are normal, so there is nothing to worry about.
Yes, your OB is right, please forget about this matter, and put it out of your mind.
All the best.
PLease feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Scabies and liver disease
- Pacemaker and liver disease
- Hives on face liver disease
- Liver flutter liver disease
- Positive pregnancy test with liver disease
- Liver disease in pregnancy
- Fatty liver disease and dizziness
- Fatty liver disease eyesight
- Fabry fatty liver disease
- Liver disease in late pregnancy