Can liver cancer be caused by excessive alcohol consumption?
Hello. Yes, it is linked to cancer
Hello dear. I understand your concern. Chronic alcohol consumption leads to cirrhosis of liver and later on cancer may develop called hepatocellular carcinoma which is quite dangerous. Best is to stop as early as as possible. Risk will reduce tremendously and livet function will return to normal.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How common is liver cancer in alcoholics
- Metastatic liver cancer causes
- Advanced liver cancer causes
- Primary liver cancer causes
- Liver cancer causes
- Liver cancer that causes coughing
- Terminal liver cancer causes
- Alcohol ablation for liver cancer
- Inoperable liver cancer causes
- Secondary liver cancer causes
- What causes inflammation in the lungs while treating pneumonia?
- Can nodules in the lungs be cancerous?
- What are the long term side effects of Cytoxan and Taxotere?
- What does this biopsy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for cough, headache and nausea
- Suggest treatment for a large tumor in the abdomen
- What is the prognosis for metastatic ampullary carcinoma?
- Suggest treatment for iron deficiency anemia
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Is missing a dosage of medicine during anti tubular lymphadenitis...