Can Iron And Calcium Tablets Be Taken During Pregnancy?
I am 20 weeks pregnant. prior to this I was not able to take iron and calcium tablets due to sickness. Now I have started taking them. I take iron tablet in afternoon around 3 pm and calcium around 10.30 pm at night.
Can you please suggest if this is the right procedure to take these medicines.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Iron should be taken one hour before or two hour after meal,so if you are taking your lunch at one pm you can take iron at 3 pm.
Calcium should be taken with meal, so if you are taking dinner at 9pm,you can take calcium at 9:30pm.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I take lisinopril and had a blood test with high calcium
- Hair fall control iron and calcium
- Lichen sclerosis calcium
- Wasp sting hand swelling calcium
- Myelopathy and bladder weakness and low calcium
- Neck ache allopathic medicine calcium
- How to diagnose scaphoid fracture loss of calcium
- Headaches and low calcium
- Newborn baby low blood sugar low calcium
- Hashimotos thyroiditis causing high calcium