Can intake of nuts cause indigestion and diarrhea?
Eating nuts can cause frequent bowel movement.
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Nuts contain fibers which help to fasten intestinal transit causing frequent bowel movement. If you consume to many nuts (especially if you aren't used to do this) you will experience diarrhea, gas, flatulence and frequent bowel movement.
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
p.s: If you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask me again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swallowing sperm cause diarrhea
- Ingesting sperm causes diarrhea
- Does meth cause diarrhea
- Indigestion stomach bloating liquid stools diarrhea causes for symptoms
- Can nuts cause diarrhea
- Diarrhea and indigestion with pregnancy
- Hcg causing diarrhea
- Diarrhea causes
- Mountain dew cause diarrhea
- Indigestion diarrhea blackout pregnancy