Can increasing the dose of Progesterone helpful in getting menses in a PCOS patient?
Needs to be evaluated.
I have gone through your history thoroughly and try to understand your concerns.
As PCOS is an endocrinal disorder, lifestyle changes and diet control is helpful in your case to regulate menstrual cycle.
As in your case you are not having your menses that means you are not ovulating properly.
So I think before increasing the dose of hormone, first you should get your thyroid profile, hormonal profile, hb and pelvic ultrasound to rule out the cause of your absent menses.
Hope you find the answer useful.
Dr. Richa Agarwal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Prescribed norcutin to induce menses have pcos right medicine
- Natural progesterone cream and pcos
- Regestrone dose for delayed menses
- Have pcos on oral contraceptives withdrawal bleed take progesterone
- Does pcos cause low progesterone
- Diagnosed with pcos infrequent periods low progesterone level suggestions
- Pcos and progesterone cream
- Progesterone withdrawal for delayed menses
- Can cyclonorm ep tablets help getting menses
- Treating pcos with progesterone cream