Can i use monthly disposable contact lenses for more than a month?
Can i still keep on using them after one month expiry? because ideally i wore them for 15-20 days only.
Need your expert suggesations.
You can use the lenses after one month also.
Welcome to Health care magic.
I am Dr. DADAPEER K, an Ophthalmologist and I answer health problems related to eye.
Monthly disposable contact lenses are meant to be used for one month and if you are using them only for 15-20 days in a month the you can extend their use for the remaining ten days in the next month.
But you need to store the lens in the lens case with lens solution as advised with frequent change of lens solution.
If you are storing the lens in the lens case and changing the lens solution as advised you can use the contact lenses for another 7-10 days.
Hope the information is helpful to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Use colored contact lenses white spots inside eyelid eye infection
- White dots on disposable contact lenses
- Contact lenses and nose bleeds
- Increased eye power and use of contact lenses
- White spots on contact lenses
- Is it safe to use contact lenses for high number
- Sinusitis and contact lenses
- Precautions when using contact lenses
- Mri scan and contact lenses
- Foggy vision after using contact lenses had conjuctivitis any ideas