Can i use clindamycin for stomach bacterial infections?
It should be used in serious infection
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
Clindamycin tablet is used in treatment of severe anaerobic bacterial infections.
Tab Clindamycin is known to cause severe colitis which is very very fatal. This should be used in serious anaerobic iinfections.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Clindamycin treat testicular infection?
- Can i use clindamycin for chest infection
- Clindamycin for superficial testicle infection
- Clindamycin for belly button infection
- Clindamycin pill for piercing infections
- Burning feeling in stomach caused by clindamycin
- Clindamycin dosage for bacterial vaginosis
- Is abdominal or stomach cramps and pain a side effect of clindamycin?
- Clindamycin side effects stomach pain
- Clindamycin for chest infection?