• question-icon

Can i use becosule as iron supplement?

Posted on Sat, 19 Apr 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Need to know can i use becosule as iron supplement
Answered by Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: Becosules have no Iron Content Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for coming to HealthCareMagic.com Becosules are multivitamin supplement with a good amount of Vitamin B,C and others. But They contain no iron. In my practice I recommend people use Syrup Dexorange or Caplet Fefol if they need to take an iron supplement. Dexorange is superior in my opinion only because it also has B vitamins and causes less gastric issues. Though Caplet Fefol is good because the Iron it contains is in a form which is more easily absorbed by the body. So it's your choice. But Becosules are not an Iron Supplement at all. Hope this helps. Feel free to follow-up. Vinay
Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj

Neurologist, Surgical