Can i try IVF for second time inspite of having AMH value of 0.80?

Posted on Thu, 11 Jun 2015 in General Health
Question: So what you think can we try 2nd time ivf treatment how much success in 2nd time cycle and what is other option for me
Answered by Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 6 minutes later
Hi!
With that value of AMH ,you can try 2nd time IVF.
ALL THE BEST
Follow up: Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 29 minutes later
Amh level is 0.80

Answered by Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 22 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can try again

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for your query.
Apologize for late reply.

You can try again with IVF because you have chances for good results while you can have good amount eggs(you have said that doctor have collected 5 good quality eggs) ,and that's the best for a successful IVF ,your age (you are so young).

As you may know or you have read :
Success rates for IVF depend on a number of factors,
including the reason for infertility,
where you're having the procedure done,
and your age.

As your treating doctor have recommended IVF ,you should follow-up his or her advice.

BEST REGARDS

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Pradeep Vitta
Follow up: Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 15 hours later
Can u tell me one thnik if made good egg and transfer 2 egg day 3 than why its faild. Dr said only problem in low amh small overy. They give 4 injection for 10 days and E2 level on day 10 is 1200.Even dr said growing good in 3 days in lab than why its not succed tretment
Answered by Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
be patient and try again

Detailed Answer:
Hi again!

I understand your situation but please try to be calm.

IFV process have lots of steps involved, and a problem can arise at any step in this process.
Hence we can determine where the problem is .

AMH can be used to predict a woman's response to IVF stimulation drugs and to predict IVF success rates,even if female age is primary determinant of live birth with IVF.

Hence while your treating doctor have confirmed that the only problem is low AMH,he or she can adjust the stimulation protocol prior to starting IVF.

In my opinion try again with IFV and hope for good results.

All the best

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine