question-icon

Can i take Tonact TG for high triglyceride levels?

Posted on Mon, 1 Jun 2015
Question: i have high levels of triglycerides ranging at 1080, doc has advised me tonact TG 10 mg. will that help lower such high tryglecerides
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh (51 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
continue with the medicine.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would suggest that you should continue with the medicine prescribed by your doctor. It will definitely reduce your triglycerides levels. I would also advise that you should add fibre rich foods in your diet. Also go for regular aerobic exercises. Avoid oily foods. Lipid profile can be repeated after a month of treatment and dose can be adjusted, if needed.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Regards. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Dr. R.A. Singh

Emergency Medicine Specialist