Can i take Tonact TG for high triglyceride levels?
continue with the medicine.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would suggest that you should continue with the medicine prescribed by your doctor. It will definitely reduce your triglycerides levels. I would also advise that you should add fibre rich foods in your diet. Also go for regular aerobic exercises. Avoid oily foods. Lipid profile can be repeated after a month of treatment and dose can be adjusted, if needed.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of high triglyceride levels
- Will high triglycerides level cause impotent
- High triglyceride levels myth
- Diets for high triglyceride levels
- Signs of high triglyceride levels
- Jaggery high triglyceride levels
- Treatment of high triglyceride levels
- Appendicitis high triglyceride levels
- High triglycerides levels when pregnant
- Causes of high triglyceride level