Can i take Tazzle inspite of being on BP medicines?

Question
I am a hype tension patient and take coversyl 8mg,Calaptin SR 120,Aquazide 12.5 mg,Asprindelyed release tab USP 50 mg and Methycobal .I am also takinig Urimax D for Prostate problem. Can I take Tazzle 2o mg for erection.
Posted Thu, 7 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Better to avoid Tazzle

Detailed Answer:

I went through the query and understood your concern.

You are already on many medications that act on cardiovascular system like coversyl 8mg,Aquazide 12.5 mg to reduce BP,Aspirin to prevent clotting and Calaptin SR 120 for cardiac arrhythmia or other cardiac problem.

In such condition taking Tazzle may cause cardiac problem as this can further reduce BP causing hypotension / erection may not be possible or can affect heart. So for my patients I don't recommend Tazzle and so I don't recommend for you.

I hope this information helps you and answered your questions.
Feel free to ask for any further queries. I will be glad to answer them.

Wish you good health.