Can i take Sildenafil citrate with enalapril?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
From the list of medications you have given, its clear that you were having cardiovascular problem.
I strictly say "NO" to use Sildenafil with those medications. As it may cause vasodilatation and hypotension along with above mentioned medications which may precipitate chest pain that may lead to serious consequences.
So I wont recommend it to any one of the patient who comes to my clinic with the same scenario.
I have outlined various newer modalities
There are various newer modalities available for treating ED apart from Sildenafil, I am giving a brief out lines. But the exact therapy should be decided by a urologist.
1. intra urethral therapy by drug in the form of suppository or pellets
2.Vaccum constricting devices
3. Direct inj. of drugs into penis.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sildenafil citrate generic cheapest
- Sildenafil vs sildenafil citrate
- Sildenafil citrate kamagra jelly
- Sildenafil citrate tablets 150
- Sildenafil citrate tablets suppliers
- Sildenafil citrate 50 mg
- What is sildenafil citrate tablets
- Sildenafil citrate 20 mg
- How to use sildenafil citrate
- Sildenafil citrate for pulmonary hypertension
- What causes heaviness in lungs with pain in lungs and ribs?
- What causes loss in taste?
- Is taking IMOL plus safe when breastfeeding?
- Treatment for chronic diarrhea despite taking Loperamide?
- Should i be tested for Hepatitis B as my boyfriend has just been...
- Is parasoft cream safe to use for dry skin?
- Does Iron Sucrose or Iron Dextran contain blood?
- What causes gout, foot rash and bumps on neck inspite of using metroprolol?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent balanitis
- Can Lexapro,Nexium,Trazadone and Hydroxyine Pam be taken together?