Can i take Pepcid AC along with Dexilant?
Pepcid ac & dexilant
Pepcid ac is famotidine and other non-medicinal ingredients .
While dexliant 60 mg is dexlansprazole.
Pepcid is a histamine(H2)receptor antagonist.
Dexilant is proton pump inhibitors.
As these both drugs are antisecretory agents ,so don't interact with each other , you can take pepcid ac with dexilant without any side effect as these two will help you .
Hope this will help you .
Further , if any question , you can ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having pain during urination. Is it due to kidney stones?
- Can IPV injection site cause any reaction?
- Having recurring fever, itchy throat and runny nose. Take odoxit and...
- Have skin lesions on forearms. Mildly itchy, whitish and flakish in...
- Having swollen and itchy knees. Prescribed prednisone and doxycycline....
- Had family planing operation done. Care to take and how many days to...
- Child's tongue color has changed to orange, gets frequent stomach and...
- Has bump in throat. What can it be?
- Tests showed low MCV and CO2 levels. Should I try to get the normal levels?
- Having persistent cough with mucus. Have asthama. Guide