Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
Sometimes it does
Clonidine reduces blood pressure and heart rate. Sometimes it may cause orthostatic symptoms (abrupt hypotension when standing up from the recumbent position) particularly when starting it. Paroxetine (Paxil) may potentiate the orthostatic effect of clonidine and cause heart rate changes. It is important to check your blood pressure and heart rate before starting paroxetine and monitor significant changes after any dosage increase.
If you're taking other drugs too, then please write the full list so I can give you a more complete answer.
I hope you've found the answer you were looking for!
If you need me to clarify anything, please let me know.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- The best time to take clonidine
- Can i take oxy elite pro along with paxil
- Taking paxil and keflex
- Can you take decongestants with clonidine
- Can you take clonidine with painkillers
- Taking coumadin and clonidine
- Taking clonidine for narcotic withdrawal
- Taking clonidine and enalapril
- Panic attack after taking clonidine
- Can you take decogestants with clonidine
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?