Can i take Norco along with Carbidopa/Levodopa?
can be used together
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Norco is a combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen.
There are no known interactions between these medications. They can be used safely together.
There is a wide range of other medications that can potentially interact with carbidopa/levodopa but not this particular medication.
If you wish for any other drugs to be checked for interaction with this or any other med, feel free to ask.
I hope this helps , feel free to ask any other questions
should not be used together
Tramadol should not be used with norco because of the interaction with hydrocodone.
There is a risk of interactions between these 2, an alternative pain killer should be used if you need something in addition to the norco
Please feel free to ask anything else
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Carbidopa levodopa and alcohol
- Levodopa carbidopa ecstasy
- Carbidopa levodopa 25 250
- Uses for carbidopa levodopa
- Carbidopa levodopa and anesthesia
- Carbidopa levodopa 25 100
- Carbidopa levodopa 10 100
- Take levodopa carbidopa with ecstasy
- Difference between levodopa and carbidopa
- Carbidopa levodopa 50 200
- On insulin for diabetes. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What...
- Having cramps and periods. Took advil. What should I do to get relief...
- I am 20 years old. Trying to increase height. Suggest some medicine
- Having sarcoidosis disease. What happens when they come into contact...
- After waking up there is a loud pop and the hearing improves. Looking...
- Put oxygen in nose during colonoscopy. Started sneezing and runny nose....
- Had intercourse. Getting burning sensation when urinating. What are the...
- what does Minor linear atelectasis and fibrosis posterobasal segment...
- Have blocked bile duct. Scan could not found gall bladder. What is the...
- Ultrasound showed benign cyst in kidney. Blood test showed low vitamin...