Can i take Hydroxicut and Apidexin together?

Question
Hi, can i take hydroxicut and apidexin at the same time? If not then why so?
Posted Sun, 3 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
No data found

Detailed Answer:

There is no data found about the interactions of these two weight loss supplements. Apidexin is a diet supplements that contains chromax, infinergy dicaffeine, Vit B12, lipolide SC, thermodiamine and biperine as the active ingredients, where as Hydroxicut contains some herbs as supplements.

Yet there was no research done to exactly name the interactions that both these supplements can give in. Since I practice evidence based medicine, I would not recommend any one where no robust studies are done.