Can i take Amitriptyline and Peritol at the same time?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
Amitriptyline and Peritol can be taken together as they have no major interaction but since they have similar side effects,this combination may increase side effects such as drowsiness, blurred vision, dry mouth, heat intolerance, flushing ,abdominal cramps,constipation etc.
For this reason you should take them a couple of hours before bedtime ,avoid drinking alcohol and if you start to feel drowsy avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery .
Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any other question or need any clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Should an hiv patient take peritol
- Taking amitriptyline with clomid
- How regular should i take peritol
- Taking amitriptyline with fat burner
- Taking amitriptyline and bisoprolol together
- Taking omeprazole and amitriptyline
- I#39m underweight taking peritol what could it be
- Any one gain weight taking peritol
- Effects of taking peritol and birth control
- Can men take peritol