Can i stop my periods once they have started?
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
You CANNOT stop your periods once they have started .
You can try taking tablet tranexamic acid but its not guaranteed it will stop.
You can postpone or prepone your periods before they have started but not once they have stated.
You can postpone your smear appointment though.
Feel free to consult me directly
Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have started period will norethisterone stop it
- Period start after stopping primolut
- Will the use of norethisterone stop periods once started
- Can i stop my period once it has started
- Period stopped immediately starting microgynon
- Will norethisterone stop period once bleeding started
- Started period used tampon and it stopped
- Period light spotting then period stopped
- Norethisterone stop period once started
- Period started after chemo then stopped