Can i play soccer despite nicotine withdrawal?

Posted on Sat, 27 Sep 2014 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Question: can I play soccer if I. suffer nicotine withdrawal and how can I know if I have any type of cancer thank you can you be more specific for the types of cancer thank you
Answered by Dr. Vipul Prajapati 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can play, not to worry about cancer

Detailed Answer:
Hi Dear,

You can play soccer, not to worry about nicotine withdrawal.
Nicotine withdrawal cause features like fatigue, weakness, irritability, lack of concentration etc.. but if you are interested to play soccer it will help you too come out early from nicotine withdrawal.
Because exercise through playing soccer release endorphin hormone which is very good effect on body, it is also called as happy hormone.

Regarding cancer not to worry as you have not any features suggestive of cancer like bleeding in cough, significant weight loss, chronic cough, etc..

For proper diagnosis you have to go for certain tests like Chest CT scan, X ray, Ultrasonography etc..

Awaiting your response.

Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Ashwin Bhandari
Dr. Vipul Prajapati

Psychiatrist