Can i give Crocin for frequent fever in a 11 year old?
Paracetamol Can be repeated on 4 hourly basis
Welcome to the HCM,
Crocin /paracetamol can be repeated every four hourly basis. Provided if it is given with adequate doses.
Doses of Paracetamol to be effective only when given approximately @15 mg per kg.
5 ml of crocin is too less to be effective.
Tap water sponging regularly helps a lot in reducing the fever.
Maintain adequate hydration by giving plenty of fluids.
Take cafe of the nutrition also.
Do not over cover her.
Hope the query is answered.
Please feel free for the further clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of Frequent fever
- Symptoms of Frequent fever
- Frequent fever causes
- Frequent fever in five year old
- Frequent fever during pregnancy
- Frequent fever crocin can get meftal p
- Frequent fevers and hallucinations in children
- Tonsils removed then frequent fever
- 9 year old has frequent fever
- Hiv and frequent fever