Can i exercise on orbitrek while pregnant?
Thanks for writing in.
I am a medical specialist with an additional degree in cardiology. That is why my special interest in exercise programs.
I read your mail with diligence.
I am assuming that you are referring to the Orbitrek Elliptical trainer. If so, then yes you can use that during pregnancy. However, I would only recommend that during the first few( up to 5) months of pregnancy. After that you will need to consult your Obstetrician about exercises useful in pregnancy. The intensity and amount of exercise will depend on you fitness level prior to your pregnancy. If you were not a regular exerciser then I would recommend speaking with your Obstetrician before starting any exercise program. She could assess your weight food habits and exercise capacity.
If you have a followup query, I will be happy to answer.
Dr Anil Grover,
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Exercise positions for pregnant women
- Gym exercises for pregnant women
- One month pregnant exercise
- Rash and blotchy while exercising pregnant
- Exercises for pregnant women
- Stomach exercises for pregnant women
- Exercise while pregnant
- Core exercises for pregnant women
- 38 weeks pregnant exercise
- Can i exercise on orbitrek while pregnant