Can hepatitis C be cured?
Thank you for your help in this matter.
It is probably cure. Confirm with immunoblot assay
If your Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test for Hepatitis C RNA is negative for 11 years, it is most probable that you have cleared the virus completely and are cured of the disease. A recombinant immunobolt assay may be done to confirm. It should be positive and PCR should be negative. This confirms that you had the disease before and have cleared the virus and you are cured.
I hope this answers your query.
Wish you good health.
Dr. Noble Zachariah
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Curing hepatitis c through unani medicine
- Treatment and cure for hepatitis c
- Whethere hepatitis c can cure without medicine
- Can you cure hepatitis c
- Can olysio cure hepatitis c?
- Hepatitis c 1a cure treatment
- What are the causes and cure for hepatitis c
- Treatment and cure for acute hepatitis c
- Treatment and cure for chronic hepatitis c
- Natural cures for hepatitis c
- Can hepatitis C be cured?
- Does tonsillitis cause systemic infection or UTI?
- Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis
- What causes pain in right side and pain radiating to lower back?
- What causes sharp pain in rib cage below shoulder blade?
- What causes rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm?
- What is the treatment for radiculopathy?
- Is Zentel to be taken before or after a meal?
- What causes pain in upper abdomen radiating to left side?
- How long Lupron injections need to be continued for prostate cancer?