Can hemorrhoids cause vaginal itching?
Fungal infection or irritation is a possibility.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be due to fungal infection or irritation. Hemorrhoid creams contain corticosteroid which helps in decreasing irritation.
For vaginal as well as anal area i would suggest using creams containing antifungal agents like miconazole and corticosteroid like hydrocortisone for local application. This might give you relief.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
Avoid soaps and irritants.
Thank you for your follow up query.
Avoid soaps and irritants to wash the area as this can be the reason of itching also. You can use warm water or saline for this.
Using creams containing combination of corticosteroid agents along with antifungal agents will be helpful for this.
Sits bath also helps to get relief from this.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of vaginal itching and cerazette
- Vaginal itching causes by veet
- What can cause vaginal itching
- Vaginal itching causes
- Sudafed cause vaginal itching
- Can hemorrhoids cause vaginal itching
- Mucinex causes vaginal itching
- Beyaz causing vaginal itching
- Vaginal itching and discharge causes
- Milk causing vaginal itching