Can hemorrhoids cause stomach pain?
Internal hemorroids do not cause pain stomach pain.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
If all the relevant investigations are normal, the diagnosis if IBS is certain and the medicines are too correct.
I have a feeling that the dose of normaxin is a bit less and adjusting its dose under the guidance of your treating Doctor will help to alleviate the pain.
Internal hemorrhoids never cause pain in abdomen/ stomach, please be assured.
I hope this answers your query well.
whether less quantity of green chilli is acceptable for ibs patients or it will create any kind of stomach pain
Trial and error method. Control of stress and anxiety.
Very good question.
The effects of green chillies depend upon few factors.
- Response of your intestines which may not necessarily be unfavorable. Hence its trial and error basis.
Secondly green chillies have so many varieties. You can try the longest as they are suitable in some patients.
I think if you have great control over your stress and anxiety, the IBS is best controlled.
I have experienced whenever I feel pain in anus or hemorrhoid then the bowel movement increased & because of that the stomach cramping/pain starts is there any connection ?
Anus is a part of Intestinal system and can show pain before the abdominal
Since the anal canal is a part of the intestinal system, any problem can be felt at the anus first and the bowel movements may increase as well as stomach cramping.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Recurring stomach pain causes
- Blood in stool stomach pain internal hemorrhoids help
- Dicloflex causing stomach pain
- Cause of sharp stomach pains
- Eggs cause stomach pain
- Almonds causing stomach pain?
- Having stomach pain had hemorrhoids been through menopause help
- Bleeding in stools stomach pain diagnosed as hemorrhoids serious
- Bananas cause stomach pain
- Belt causes stomach pain