Can hemorrhoids cause bowel obstruction?
Better to get examined
Thanks for the query.
I understand your concern.
Constipation can be seen in pregnancy under the influence of progesterone hormone.
Impacted fecal matter sometimes lead to difficulty in passing and pain.
Usually hemorrhoids present with bleeding per rectum, pain etc.
The possible steps that can help you are:
-As you are having pain and feeling mass like thing, better to consult your gynecologist once and get examined.
By examination the cause of the problem can be identified. If impacted fecal matter is found, that can be removed or enema can be given.
-After that you can take the support of laxatives like lactulose, duphalac etc for easy bowel movements till the problem decreases.
In case of hemorrhoids related local and systemic drugs can be taken.
-Taking plenty of oral fluids, green leafy vegetables, fruits, regular dietary schedule, minimal exercises etc can help in relieving constipation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause and treatment for bowel obstruction
- Hernia causing bowel obstruction
- Can a pinch nerve cause bowel obstruction
- Prostate cancer caused a bowel obstruction
- Too many nuts cause bowel obstruction
- Can hemorrhoids cause bowel obstruction
- Can wearing tight pants cause bowel obstruction
- Can jagermeister cause bowel obstruction or constipation
- Can enlarge prostrate cause bowel obstructions
- What causes bowel obstruction with abdominal pain