Can height be increased after the age of 24?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
Question
I am 24 years old,is it possible to increase my height after this age
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Not at this age.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, I would like to inform you that height of a person depends upon many factors, including geneticsl factors.
At the age of 24, normal adult height has been already achieved and cannot be increased by medically accepted methods.

I would also advise that you should not go height increasing products available in the market as they have more side effects as compared to benefits.

I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Thanks.