Can having warm hands followed by blowing nose cause cartilage to deform or cause any change in position or shape of the cartilage?
Cannot damage or change the shape of cartilage.
Thanks for posting your query.
After cooking the temperature of warm hands is not more than 39 degrees Celsius. This will not cause any damage to nose cartilage- no deformity or position or shape of the cartilage of the nose can be changed in this way.
I hope this answers your query.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Thanks for writing again.
Yes. You have understood correctly.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Autoimmune cartilage disease causes
- Cartilage infections causes
- Cartilage cancer causes
- Causes of cartilage degeneration
- What causes cartilage bumps in nose
- Cartilage injury causes
- Articular cartilage injuries causes
- Cartilage tissue injury causes
- Semilunar cartilage injury causes
- Cartilage inflammation causes